With the current economic climate in mind, 4 Site Security’s mobile security patrol service in Huddersfield is ideal for clients who do not require a permanent human presence on site 24 hours a day.
This cost effective option which can be altered to your requirements, acts as an effective deterrent to crime and can be carried out anytime day or night.
Stay secure in the knowledge that your premises are receiving random inspections by our sign-written patrol vehicles manned by our professional security officers. Furthermore, company warning signs will be placed on and around your property. Any suspicious activity will be reported and investigated by our professional mobile security patrol team.
Our Void Property inspection provides assurance that your premises are being monitored for damage both environmental and malicious. We also monitor for suspicious or criminal activity, fly-tipping and squatters. This information is reported, recorded and if necessary escalated by our mobile patrol team.
This service may reduce your insurance costs dramatically, especially on void premises.
For more information or to discuss this service and your requirements please call sales on 0113 2002060 or use our contact form.
Why Choose 4 Site Security?
- 24 hour West Yorkshire based manned control room
- Possible reduced insurance costs
- Sign-written patrol vehicles
- Large portfolio of satisfied clients in Huddersfield and throughout Yorkshire
- Trusted long established company with an excellent reputation
- Owner managed local company with national experience
- Specialist in providing a bespoke security service
- SIA Approved Contractor, ISO 9001 and CHAS accredited