4 Site Security Services Ltd will at all times achieve the highest level of environmental control.
It will also ensure that it adheres to its own Environmental Management Systems, Process Controls and Procedures and strive to improve them continuously.
The Company is committed to applying Good Professional Practice throughout its organisation and to fulfilling a high standard of performance and the expectations of its customers.
All staff must familiarize themselves and regularly update themselves on the Company’s standards of environmental management, and are required to take a positive attitude to minimising the company impact on the environment.
The Company is totally committed to comply with BS EN ISO14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements,(and all associated legislation and codes of practice,) and will at all times ensure that its own systems comply with all the requirement of that standard.
The company is committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the environmental management systems, and to prevent pollution within the company-working environment, and to the wider external environment and to reduce our impact on the environment.
Signed : P. Walton – Managing Director
For and on behalf of 4Site Security Services Ltd
- Reduce energy usage by 4% per annum
- Reduce paper usage 10% per annum
- Recycle uniform, ink cartridges and batteries 100%
- Recycle plastics 100%
- The impact on the external and internal working environment to be monitored continuously and formally reported yearly
- Full compliance with all applicable legislation and codes of practice, measured by zero adverse comments from regulatory authorities.
- Efficient use of water and energy