4 Site Security Services Ltd is an independently owned company providing security services throughout northern England. We specialise in professional guarding services, mobile security patrols, alarm response & keyholding and CCTV monitoring. We operate from our headquarters in Leeds and have a dedicated team of SIA licenced officers supported by our secure Control Room facility 24/7
Our Commitment to the Environment
We operate an environmental management system to manage and minimize our impacts and ensure compliance in line with BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 This policy provides the guiding framework for our management system and details the actions we are taking along with our targets for improvement.
4 Site Security Services Ltd will promote awareness of the need to protect the environment, by implementing a policy to all of its employees. 4 Site Security Services Ltd will ensure that all company activities comply with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- Lights work on sensors ensuring they are switched off when not in use. Any lights that do not operate on a sensor are switched off when not in use.
- Any equipment, such as PC monitors, are switched off when not in use
- We have heating controls in place to ensure temperatures are accurately set
- We communicate, invoice and store documents electronically
- We print when only 100% necessary
- Scrap paper is re-used with all confidential waste being disposed of securely
- We recycle cardboard and non-confidential papers, plastics, batteries and ink cartridges. All ink is recycled using licensed waste carriers only
- We avoid single use plastics, for example, using paper cups rather than plastic water cups
- We reduce the production of any unnecessary waste material such as unnecessary packaging
- We use water wisely and efficiently and prevent pollutants from entering our water drainage system
- Uniform is re-used and recycled where possible. When disposed of it is shredded and re-used as energy
- We encourage the sharing of transport and make employees aware of public transport that is available
- We offer hybrid working ensuring employees are able to work from home
- We purchase products with the principle and policy of using materials in a sustainable way
- We will purchase equipment with an emphasis on long term usage
- Suppliers are selected on their environmental credentials
We will monitor this policy and match our progress to our statement of intent on protecting our environment.
Signed by: Paul Walton
Position: Managing Director